India is the 10th largest world economy by GDP, and offers unmatched opportunities for global organizations looking to expand their commercial footprint. With a population of 1.3 billion people, India is the second largest market in the world, next only to China. The Indian government has recently undertaken numerous measures to revitalize growth and attract foreign investment into India such as simplification of procedures, relaxation in the FDI Policy and introduction of investor-friendly policies. Various government initiatives like “Make in India”, “Digital India”, “Skill India” and the “Smart Cities” Project are expected to increase the purchasing power of an average Indian consumer, which would further boost demand and stimulate overall growth and investment in the country. Thus, it is no surprise that several transnational companies are now looking to establish a presence here.
Lexcuris provides customized legal and compliance support, and consultancy with regards to the legal formalities and documentation required to initiate commercial operations in India.
We offer the following services to our international clients:
- Registration of Trade Marks and Patents
- Joint Venture agreements, M&A advisory
- Contract preparation and drafting business documentation
- Project development, Project finance, Venture capital and Private equity
- Negotiations with government agencies, local bodies, vendors, shipping agents, vendors and subcontractors
- Facilitate collaborations, strategic partnerships and cross border transactions
- Act as local representative for all legal and statutory matters
- Legalization and Apostil attestation services
- Legal advice on taxation, labour laws, company laws, municipal laws and industry specific regulations
- Liaison with government authorities and regulatory agencies, and help in obtaining requisite permissions, clearances, licenses, and approvals
- Post incorporation assistance such as obtaining PAN, TAN, service tax registration, export import registration etc.
In addition to the above, Lexcuris can also assist the client in Personnel selection, Real Estate sourcing, negotiation and identification, due diligence and selection of appropriate local JV partners, apart from a host of other operations related requirements.
Our office is technology driven and equipped with modern means of communication. We are comfortable interacting through email, teleconferencing and video conferencing. This ensures quick and efficient delivery of services while eliminating the constraints of time and distance.